I already have a sentiment index that I blogged about here but decided it would be nice to have an index of all of my stamp sets to use with my die/punch index. I stamped all of my sets onto 80lb card stock that I cut down to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2. I used a dye ink for easy clean up. I wrote the name of each set in the bottom right corner and used Martha Stewart plastic dividers.
Martha Stewart organization products here
I use almost exclusively clear stamps and wanted an inexpensive way to organize them. They usually come on an acetate sheet so decided to make a clear envelope to put the sets in. I cut acetate (transparency film) with my paper cutter (9" x 7") and then folded it in half and scoring it well. I used a mini stapler to adhere the sides.