Sunday, March 25, 2012

Papertrey Ink March Blog Hop - attempt #4

Ok, next on the blog hop posts was this simple card with some die cuts from one of my favourite Papertrey Sets - harvest berries.  I just love the gingko leaves ... absolutely gorgeous!
I cut out some leaves from lemon tart card and then stamped them with Jenni Bowlin malted milk ink - a nice subtle shade.
The sentiment is a great combinatin of two fonts - great style in the Happy Trails set!  I popped up the turquoise panel with some foam dots.

Supplies:
Paper: Staples 110lb white;  PTI lemon tart, hawaiian shores 
Stamps: PTI Happy Trails (sentiment), Harvest Berries
Ink: Jenni Bowlin malted milk, fountain pen
Misc: foam dots, PTI Harvest Berries dies

6 comments:

Mayol said...

Great card! Beautiful job with the leaves.

Tracey McNeely said...

I think you were inspired this month. Great card.

Leigh Penner said...

I think this one is my favourite!

Kristii said...

What a striking card!!! Soooo pretty!!

The Paper Parade said...

The Harvest Berries look great in yellow!! They really stand out on that Hawaiian shores paper :)

LEG Studios said...

What a simply elegant card. Great job!